DESIGNED FOR LOW PRESSURE OPEN APPLICATIONS - 75 PSI
- Available in flow rates of 15, 35, 65, 100, 140, 190 and 250 GPM.
- Positive filtration down to 10-micron. (lower micron media available).
- Non-code 304-stainless steel vessel rated at 75 psi with epoxy coated carbon steel hand-hole covers (optional higher pressure ratings, ASME code stamp, and fiberglass vessel available).
- Industrial grade brass 3-way ball valves and Sch. 80 PVC interconnecting piping (model PF-2036, PF-2042, and PF-2048 equipped with cast iron butterfly valves).
- Cast iron bronze fitted, close-coupled end suction centrifugal pump, TEFC motor and cast iron pre-strainer with removable SST basket.
- Skid – fusion bonded polyester coated carbon steel.
- Automatic option includes: UL labeled NEMA 4X control cabinet, door disconnect switch, motor short circuit/overload protection, electric actuator, step-down transformer, pressure differential switch, adjustable solid state timer and 24-hr. backwash clock.
Select a Model
View product summary
* Dimensions are approximate
Consult factory for higher flow rate packages